Watch India Under-19 vs Australia Under-19 Final match live streaming of ICC Under-19 World Cup 2012 on 26th August 2012 at Ireland Stadium, Townsville, Australia. India vs Australia Under 19 World Cup Final Live Streaming online on ESPN Star Cricket/Star Sports/PTV Sports and Channel 9. Enjoy Exclusive Ind v Aus U-19 Final match live telecast on tv channels and web streams on Star Cricket alongwith you can enjoy India U19 vs Australia U19 Final of ICC Under 19 World Cup 2012 Live Score card, ball by ball score updates, toss report, pitch conditions, match updates and final match preview on 26/8/2012.
Under-19 World Cup Final Match Info
- ICC Under-19 World Cup 2012
- Australia Under-19s vs India Under-19s
- Youth ODI no. 868 | 2012 season
- Venue: Tony Ireland Stadium, Townsville
- 26 August 2012 (50-over match)
- Umpires RK Illingworth and REJ Martinesz
- TV umpire JD Cloete
- Match referee RS Mahanama
- Reserve umpire CB Gaffaney
India Under-19s vs Australia Under-19s World Cup 2012 Final match will begin on Sunday, 26th August 2012 at 09:30 local time | 23:30 GMT (25-8-2012) | 05:00 IST (India Time). Hours of play (local time): 09.30 start, First Session 09.30-13.00 Interval 13.00-13.45, Second Session 13.45-17.15
India vs Australia Under-19 Final world cup 2012 Match Preview
In April this year, India and Australia were playing Under-19 Final match at pastoral Endeavour Park in Townsville but no one even know about this final as it was the Quad series trophy after few months, on 26th August same sides are meeting another final but now world cares, Every one having eyes on the final because this is Under-19 World Cup final 2012 and two teams are fighting for getting glory for next 2 years.
Defending champions Australia were no. 1 in under-19 world rankings while India were at no. 6 side of the world, both teams didn’t meet in this tournament before the final of world cup arrived. Australia won the event last time in 2012 and before this championship started, they were the champions and defending their title. They made it well and went through league matches, Quarter Final, Semi final and finally they are playing a big match of this tournament and against a big team, India.
Towards Final of ICC World Cup 2012
- lost to West Indies by four wickets
- beat Zimbabwe by 63 runs
- Papua New Guinea by 107 runs,
- Pakistan by one wicket in the quarter-final
- New Zealand by nine runs in the semi-final.
- beat England by six wickets
- Nepal by 212 runs
- Ireland by six wickets
- Bangladesh by five wickets in the quarter-final
- South Africa by four wickets in the semi-final.
India U-19 vs Australia U-19 Final Team Squads
Australia: Australia tried their all 15 men in the group stage matches some of due to injury issues, But in quarter final and semi final they stick with their 11 players and they would like to play final with the same side which cliched the Quarters and Semis.
1 William Bosisto*, 2 Meyrick Buchanan, 3 Kurtis Patterson, 4 Jimmy Peirson (wk), 5 Cameron Bancroft, 6 Travis Head, 7 Ashton Turner, 8 Gurinder Sandhu, 9 Joel Paris, 10 Mark Steketee, 11 Alex Gregory.
India: Excluding 1st game against West Indies, India tried 2 spinners and 3 fast bowlers throughout the tournament. The hero of the knockout stage matches, Harmeet Singh recovered from illness just before Quarter Final, Since then India played without any change.
1 Unmukt Chand*, 2 Baba Aparajith, 3 Harmeet Singh, 4 Hanuma Vihari, 5 Vijay Zol, 6 Smit Patel (wk), 7 Akshdeep Nath, 8 Prashant Chopra, 9 Kamal Passi, 10 Ravikant Singh, 11 Sandeep Sharma.
Pitch & Weather Conditions
Townsville weather would be cloudy in early morning but expected to be clear till the coin will be tossed. Batting conditions will be hardest in 1st hour of the game as new ball seems a lot on this pitch. So after winning the toss, opposition should be put in bat.
- Bosisto’s been dismissed only once in five innings in this tournament – he was run out against South Africa – and has an average of 189.
- Ravikant, who’s playing his first Under-19 tournament for India, is their highest wicket-taker: 11 in four games. Despite Australia’s strength being pace, offspinner Ashton Turner has been their most successful bowler, with ten wickets in five games.
- Australia have conceded 65 wides and two no-balls in their progress to the final. India have conceded 36 wides and six no-balls.
- Australia have two batsmen – Jimmy Peirson and Meyrick Buchanan – who have scored only 89 runs between them in nine innings. India also have two – Hanuma Vihari and Akshdeep Nath – who’ve scored only 113 in ten.
- India’s batsmen have scored seven half-centuries in five matches, but their highest individual score is Chand’s 78 against Zimbabwe.
Tv Channels Broadcasting Live Telecast: India Under 19 vs Australia Under 19 World Cup Final match will be live telecast on ESPN Star Cricket in India, TV9 in Australia, PTV Sports in Pakistan and Fox Sports in UK